at The Manor Holcombe
The Manor Holcombe is an exquisite setting for an intimate wedding celebration with family and friends. Here you experience the romance of an English manor house with the welcome addition of luxurious facilities and bespoke services to make it truly special.
A picturesque setting
The Manor Holcombe and surrounding countryside make a beautifully picturesque backdrop for your wedding celebration. The interiors are elegant and timeless in style, with luminous reception rooms for your happy gathering.
You can choose to have a humanist or a civil ceremony at The Manor Holcombe under our pergola or our central gallery hallway. There is also a nearby church for religious ceremonies.
Enjoy the picturesque grounds for your drinks reception & Canapés after your ceremony. On the summer days we have garden furniture which can be used and why not hire some garden games for guests to be entertained whilst listening to background music from your chosen musician. For the cooler days, the gallery hall into the drawing room is perfect to continue your celebrations.
LUXURY HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
When you choose The Manor Holcombe for your wedding venue, you and your guests will also enjoy the features and services of luxury holiday accommodation within our eight / ten comfortable bedrooms for up to 24 guests.
With our top notch facilities such as a heated pool, hot tub and gym, as well as additional services such as private chefs and beauty treatments, your wedding celebration at The Manor Holcombe will be an experience to remember for ever.
Additional accommodation is available nearby at The Holcombe.
A wedding planner can be recommended to help you plan your entire wedding and celebration. Otherwise, the team at The Manor Holcombe is on hand to assist you with organising a host of wonderful additional services to make your stay special.
For the day of your celebration, our recommended suppliers can decorate the interiors to look sensational, in the theme of your choice. From gorgeous wedding flowers and fabulous themed props to fantastic LED dance floors, create your celebration setting for a truly memorable occasion.
Indulge in some pampering treatments in the comfort and privacy of your holiday home. Relax in style with our recommended professional masseurs, hair stylists and beauticians who will come to The Manor.
Private chefs are available to prepare your special celebration lunch but why not arrange catering for the rest of your stay too? Other meals and fun extras such as picnic hampers, cookery classes and cocktail making can all be arranged, prepared with the freshest local produce.
See our Experiences page for inspiration and information.
- Location – Somerset, Southwest England
- Celebration capacity – Up to 50
- Venue type – Country House
- Wedding type – Intimate micro wedding and indoor celebration
- Ceremony type – Humanist & civil ceremony under the pergola or in the central gallery hallway. Nearby church for religious ceremonies
- Accommodation – Up to 24 guests can stay onsite for a minimum of 3 nights
- Wedding style – Classic elegance
- Exclusive Services – Bespoke high-end options available, from wedding planners to caterers, beauty treatments and flowers
- Unique venue features – Historic architecture, works of art, picturesque grounds, heated outdoor pool, hot tub, gym, playground, child and pet friendly
EXCLUSIVE USE WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE
- Three nights accommodation for up to 24 guests at The Manor Holcombe
- Up to total 50 guests on wedding day ( please refer to pricing table)
- Exclusive use of The Manor 3 days and 3 nights (check in 4pm, check out 10am) to also allow you and your family to totally relax and enjoy the house, facilities and grounds fully before and after your wedding.
- A wedding coordinator for four hours of planning via video call before your wedding day to help you find the perfect suppliers and finalise logistics for your day.
- Round or long tables and up to 50 chairs
- Dance floor
- Our on-site team will assist setting up your ceremony and celebration seating.
- Our recommended suppliers list which our wedding coordinator will discuss with you in the first planning meeting
- On-site parking & Wifi
Prices vary according to the time of year, number of guests, midweek and weekends starting from £7,350.