at The Manor Holcombe
The Manor Holcombe is an exquisite setting for an intimate wedding celebration with family and friends. Here you experience the romance of an English manor house with the welcome addition of luxurious facilities and bespoke services to make it truly special.
A picturesque setting
The Manor Holcombe and surrounding countryside make a beautifully picturesque backdrop for your wedding celebration. The interiors are elegant and timeless in style, with luminous reception rooms for your happy gathering.
You can choose to have a humanist ceremony at The Manor Holcombe or just a celebration after your ceremony, the choice is yours. The elegant setting will last a lifetime in your memory and photographs.
LUXURY HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
When you choose The Manor Holcombe for your wedding venue, you and your guests will also enjoy the features and services of luxury holiday accommodation.
With eight supremely comfortable bedrooms, extensive grounds, top notch facilities such as a heated pool, hot tub and gym, as well as additional services such as private chefs and beauty treatments, your wedding celebration at The Manor Holcombe will be an experience to remember for ever.
A wedding planner can be recommended to help you plan your entire wedding and celebration. Otherwise, the team at The Manor Holcombe is on hand to assist you with organising a host of wonderful additional services to make your stay special.
For the day of your celebration, our recommended suppliers can decorate the interiors to look sensational, in the theme of your choice. From gorgeous wedding flowers and fabulous themed props to fantastic LED dance floors, create your celebration setting for a truly memorable occasion.
Indulge in some pampering treatments in the comfort and privacy of your holiday home. Relax in style with our recommended professional masseurs, hair stylists and beauticians who will come to The Manor.
Private chefs are available to prepare your special celebration lunch but why not arrange catering for the rest of your stay too? Other meals and fun extras such as picnic hampers, cookery classes and cocktail making can all be arranged, prepared with the freshest local produce.
See our Experiences page for inspiration and information.
- Location – Somerset, Southwest England
- Celebration capacity – Up to 30
- Venue type – Country House
- Wedding type – Intimate micro wedding and indoor celebration
- Ceremony type – Humanist ceremony onsite as it is an unlicensed wedding venue. Nearby church for religious ceremonies
- Accommodation – Up to 24 guests can stay onsite for a minimum of 3 nights
- Wedding style – Classic elegance
- Exclusive Services – Bespoke high-end options available, from wedding planners to caterers, beauty treatments and flowers
- Unique venue features – Historic architecture, works of art, picturesque grounds, heated outdoor pool, hot tub, gym, playground, child and pet friendly
Prices vary according to the time of year, starting from £5680 for a mid-week, 3 night stay for up to 18 guests in autumn/winter 2021, including a celebration supplement. Exclusive hire.
- Go to our online booking availability calendar to check our updated rental prices for up to 24 guests.
- A ceremony or celebration supplement is added to the rental price: £1500.00 between May and September when the pool is open. £1000.00 for the rest of the year.
- The Manor Holcombe sleeps up to 24 guests. Additional accommodation is available nearby at The Holcombe.
If you are interested in The Manor Holcombe as your wedding reception venue in Somerset, please contact us to discuss your plans. Tel: +44 (0) 7966 343991 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about The Manor Holcombe as a wedding venue in our recent blog post.