Ten Reasons Why The Manor Holcombe is an Ideal Corporate Retreat Venue
Are you an event planner looking for a corporate retreat venue in the UK? If so, then let us inspire you and help you make your retreat a resounding success. If you focus on the benefits of a corporate retreat and choose a special venue, like The Manor Holcombe, planning it will be a piece of cake.
The Benefits of a Corporate Retreat
Firstly, after months of working from home, online meetings and travel restrictions, we all need some feel-good factor. A corporate retreat gives everyone a chance to be together in person in one place.
Secondly, away from home and the office, you can strengthen bonds between colleagues and introduce new members to the team.
Thirdly, you focus on your particular work goals without distraction and the demands at home or in the office.
Lastly, it feels like a holiday if you stay somewhere luxurious and scenic, so the setting boosts morale and therefore productivity.
Why The Manor Holcombe is an Ideal Corporate Retreat Venue
- Experienced staff: Our house management team ensures that the accommodation and grounds are in tip-top condition for your stay.
- Spacious reception rooms: The reception rooms and dining room can easily be set up to accommodate your group for meetings together.
- Eight luxurious bedrooms: You have eight comfortable bedrooms at The Manor Holcombe, so enough for at least eight team members or more if they share.
- Picturesque private grounds: Our gardens are beautifully landscaped and make a scenic setting for everyone to enjoy.
- Country living: We have excellent country walks, horse riding, restaurants and pubs nearby to enhance wellbeing.
- Entertainment options: An outdoor heated pool, hot tub, gym and games room give your team fun entertainment options to enjoy together.
- Additional experiences: We recommend a range of experiences to book in order to enhance you stay. From cocktails and games, yoga, massage and road trips, each one makes your stay truly memorable and fun. (Insert link to the experiences page)
- Catering: We can offer full or partial catering through our recommended catering teams to meet the demands of whatever you require, from barbecues to gourmet dinners.
- Convenient: The Manor Holcombe is located just 30 minutes drive from Bath, 2.5 hours drive from London and 3.5 hours from Manchester.
- Airport transfers: We can arrange for your team to be picked up and dropped off from airports and stations, as an additional service if required.